Welcome to Mariner Central
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Our Lovably Beloved Adopt-A-Players Need Some More... Beloving!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Dag Gummit

Dag Gummit
  • Members
  • 1,208 posts

After getting excited seeing one of the M's most recent acquisitions and deciding to adopt him, I noticed that we as a group have neglected our beloved AAPs.  The greatest tragedy being that the top 'spect and former first-round pick, young Mr. Kyle Lewis hadn't yet been adopted by one of us.  For sure, that must have been why he got tragically injured recently.  For his sake (and his only; I swear ;-)), I added him with the R-5 guy, Mike Ford, to my list.  I'm posting here, however, to try and spread the love to the rest of the young Future Mariners.

Here is the link to our Adopt-a-Players listing:

http://www.marinerce...r-listing-2016/

If you still need to learn how it works, the opening post there helps it out.  If you would like to update your sons, give it a go (but be careful not to double-add anyone already taken) and I hope any changes aren't too fast for the admins and mods to keep up.

AAPs:

Kyle Lewis

The M's 2016 first round pick and the 11th Overall is the system's top prospect and has several accolades to his name.  Even though he is currently out of commission recovering from injury, he still has a whole bunch of potential.

Mike Ford

This Rule 5-acquired first baseman just might be the M's best player at the position.  I'm betting on it!  He's never walked less than he's K'd and he just flashed some serious power in his first taste of AAA.  He just needed a position and there happens to be one available in the Emerald City.

Gone, but not forgotten AAPs:
Nick Franklin

Brad Miller

Roenis Elias

Joe Wieland

'Boog' Powell

So long, fellas.  I hope that all of you do well in your future endeavors.  Perhaps you can tap into the potential seen in the M's system and have success elsewhere in the baseball world.  Just... not against the M's, OK?

Lonnie

Lonnie

Demi-God... In Training.

• Dionysus
  • 12,162 posts
  • Interests:Guns and Alcohol... Just not at the same time!
I will create a new listing shortly.

My Adopt-A-Players:
Tyler Smith

Gianfranco Wawoe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users