Welcome to Mariner Central
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Mc Keeper League 2014

New Thread for a fresh start.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DocMilo

DocMilo

Tequila Sunriser

• Members
  • 11,054 posts

Ok guys. Check in here. When we're all checked in I want to have some discussions about where we go from here.

I didn't set the waiver period for the 9th. I don't know why there was an email set. I didn't do it. I've been sending out emails since I was given the keys that I wanted this league up and running asap. I didn't get any responses.

Now is your time to respond and please, respond quickly because I don't want to wait around on this. So, please just check in any way you would like to let me know you're in the loop.

Miles

Adoptee:
Chase DeJong SP Tacoma

Lonnie

Lonnie

Demi-God... In Training.

• Dionysus
  • 12,127 posts
  • Interests:Guns and Alcohol... Just not at the same time!

ok, I'm here and I have my lineup set.  This maybe a stumbling start, but it's a start!

My Adopt-A-Players:
Tyler Smith

Gianfranco Wawoe

DocMilo

DocMilo

Tequila Sunriser

• Members
  • 11,054 posts

So, does this mean there is no interest in making any changes in the way things were done?

Adoptee:
Chase DeJong SP Tacoma

Lonnie

Lonnie

Demi-God... In Training.

• Dionysus
  • 12,127 posts
  • Interests:Guns and Alcohol... Just not at the same time!

So, does this mean there is no interest in making any changes in the way things were done?

Let's just run with the cards we are holding for now.  To make it interesting we could do something like a mid-season draft.

My Adopt-A-Players:
Tyler Smith

Gianfranco Wawoe

DocMilo

DocMilo

Tequila Sunriser

• Members
  • 11,054 posts

I've not had requests to open the league... I figure this one is just biting the dust. Fun while it lasted gang.

Adoptee:
Chase DeJong SP Tacoma

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users