Welcome to Mariner Central
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Blog

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Spectator

Spectator
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Hello, MC folks!

Lonnie has gracioiusly allowed me to introduce my new blog to the MarinerCentral crowd.

For the past two years I wrote for the Klat network, which also hosts Jeff Clarke's (Doctor Detecto/jemanji) SeattleSportsInsider.com.  First, I wrote a minor-league blog (MarinersTalk.com), and then wrote minor-league content for SSI after it was decided to merge the two blogs.

At the end of the season, Klat decided not to support any writers other than Jeff, and so, after casting about a bit, I have recently launched Mariner Brainstorm.  It will have a mix of major-league and minor-league content.  I think you'll find the tone in keeping with what you find at SSI and MC.

I don't intend to "re-invent the wheel," and I am very grateful to Lonnie and Jeff for letting me link to the new site.  Just one more place to click if you're interested.

Thanks again!

Ask your doctor if Mariner Brainstorm is right for you.

MarinerBrainstorm.wordpress.com

Lonnie

Lonnie

Demi-God... In Training.

• Dionysus
  • 11,845 posts
  • Interests:Wine, Beer, Wine, Whiskey, and Wine.. Did I say Wine? Oh, baseball! Gotta have some baseball! And Football!!! Wow, where did I put my glass of wine?

I whole-heartedly endorse what Spec is doing over at MB.  He's got a pretty good perspective and explains it clearly with his words.  I'll be setting up a link to his site shortly.

Señor Octobre

Señor Octobre

Everett Booster Extrodinaire!

• Home Run Boosters
  • 7,137 posts
  • Interests:el médico está en

I checked it out.  good stuff !

Mariner Central Adopt-A-Players: 

DJ Petterson
Victor Sanchez
Luis Liberato

Greg Halman RIP