Welcome to Mariner Central
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Minor League Daily Recaps

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lonnie

Lonnie

Demi-God... In Training.

• Dionysus
  • 11,825 posts
  • Interests:Wine, Beer, Wine, Whiskey, and Wine.. Did I say Wine? Oh, baseball! Gotta have some baseball! And Football!!! Wow, where did I put my glass of wine?
I just wanted to pass this on to the folks who read the daily recaps. In order to preserve what little sanity that I have left I've decided to forgo any weekend recaps and just do a weekend update on Monday Morning.

Sorry folks, but I just can't do them every night/day for six solid months.

Lonnie

wufners

wufners
  • Moderators
  • 2,044 posts
It's a ridiculous amount of content you throw into those recaps, Lonnie.
No need to go crazier than you already are putting them together so that the rest of us can remain lazy and not look up the games ourselves.

Your efforts are most appreciated. Your recaps are great reads.
That's spelled: Zduriencik

Sancho Panza

Sancho Panza
  • Members
  • 2,092 posts

No need to go crazier than you already are

That's exactly what my sweetheart told me when I did the uncorked study! :annoyed:

Thanks for all the work, Lonnie. :cpoint:
There are some people so addicted to exaggeration that they can't tell the truth without lying. - Josh Billings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users