Welcome to Mariner Central
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

FOR SALE: 120 Gig Slim PS3 w/Controllers, Games (MW3, etc), HDMI Cables, Triton Headset, etc!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Beastie Boys

Beastie Boys
  • Members
  • 1,442 posts
I'm selling my like new, adult owned, mint condition 120 Gig Slim PS3. The ONLY reason I'am selling this is because I'am in desperate need for Christmas money. The PS3 works GREAT. Never had a thing wrong with it. Works fantastic. You are more than welcome to try before you buy.

It comes with HDMI cables, and all the hook ups.

It's got two controllers, and comes with Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Dead Island, Dead Rising 2, Far Cry 2, and the hilarious blue ray comedy Due Date. And it comes with a Triton Headset. That is much better than the Turtle beach headset, IMO. This headset cost me $100 dollars. You are getting a great deal for this PS3. The price is FIRM. I will NOT sell anything separately. It must be sold as a package.

I live in Port Orchard, but will meet in Bremerton or Seattle if need be.

Email me at beastieboys@live.com or TEXT only at 360-286-4945.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays! :)
Posted Image
FOR SALE!: 120 Gig Slim PS3, w/2 Controllers Games (MW3, etc!!), Blue Ray movie, Triton Headset $300. Email - beastieboys@live.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users