Welcome to Mariner Central
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I don't care...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lonnie

Lonnie

Demi-God... In Training.

• Dionysus
  • 11,687 posts
  • Interests:Wine, Beer, Wine, Whiskey, and Wine.. Did I say Wine? Oh, baseball! Gotta have some baseball! And Football!!! Wow, where did I put my glass of wine?
... if this is viewed not being politically correct or not. But I hope that when Osama Bin Laden was interred at sea that it was done from 1,362 feet (the height of the highest of the two World Trade Center towers) above the water, or, more appropriately, from 2,752 feet (1 foot for each person that died on 9/11).

Lonnie

TopCat

TopCat

The Immovable Object

• Members
  • 2,409 posts
  • Interests:Disorderliness, Unruliness, Hotheadedness, Intractableness, and just an all around swell guy to be with!

... if this is viewed not being politically correct or not. But I hope that when Osama Bin Laden was interred at sea that it was done from 1,362 feet (the height of the highest of the two World Trade Center towers) above the water, or, more appropriately, from 2,752 feet (1 foot for each person that died on 9/11).

Lonnie

I was hoping they drove a red hot poker up hiss ass while he was still alive. No lube. Unless of course there was some pork fat around.

Edited by TopCat, 28 May 2011 - 10:15 AM.

6e2ovq.jpg

Too soon?

Lonnie

Lonnie

Demi-God... In Training.

• Dionysus
  • 11,687 posts
  • Interests:Wine, Beer, Wine, Whiskey, and Wine.. Did I say Wine? Oh, baseball! Gotta have some baseball! And Football!!! Wow, where did I put my glass of wine?

I was hoping they drove a red hot poker up hiss ass while he was still alive. No lube. Unless of course there was some pork fat around.

"I'm strangely comfortable with the idea."

Connor MacManus - "The Boondock Saints"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users