Welcome to Mariner Central
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Apology

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

NWSportsGeek

NWSportsGeek
  • Members
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Baseball. Astronomy. Science. Photography. Reading. Family time.
I wanted to apologize to all that are involved in the 2 fantasy leagues that I have been apart of the last couple seasons. My involvement has been non existent and this has hurt the leagues I am sure. Ive just got so much stuff going on in my life. Sure, I am 'busy' with work but I have some things I am taking care of with my personal life. Health, both physical and mental, and things like that. I've just found it very difficult to come home and focus on anything really. I've hardly watched any baseball all season long. I know that I do not post often and I am not part of the core group and to be honest I am not around enough to be apart of the family but I do feel bad for my lack of participation in 2 leagues that I said I would be apart of.

I would love to continue in the leagues but I understand fully if that is not possible. I will try and keep all injured players out of the lineup but at this point that is all I can really do. Thank you for being patient.

Adopt-A-Players:

Jack Marder, C - High Desert (A+)

Daniel Paolini, IF - Clinton (A)

Patrick Kivlehan, 3B - Everett (SS-A)

"Life is precious and time is a key element. Let's make every moment count and help those who have a greater need than our own." --Rogers Hornsby

The Outfield Grass

@outfieldgrass

DocMilo

DocMilo

Tequila Sunriser

• Line Drive Boosters
  • 7,919 posts
Get well Hotwheelz. I for one look forward to your return next year. If there is anything I can do, let me know.

NWSportsGeek

NWSportsGeek
  • Members
  • 724 posts
Thank you. There has been a long of changing of priorities and changing of my mental status. Anti depressants/anxieties only go so far. Getting better though.

I will have to stick with just one league so I do not get into this bind. It looks like I will be focusing on the keeper league at this point. For next year. I will be making sure nobody stays on my roster who is on the DL.

Adopt-A-Players:

"Life is precious and time is a key element. Let's make every moment count and help those who have a greater need than our own." --Rogers Hornsby

The Outfield Grass

@outfieldgrass

NWSportsGeek

NWSportsGeek
  • Members
  • 724 posts
Doing much, much better. I am currently on medical leave due to a back injury but its allowed me to get my mind on right. Looking forward to a much more active fantasy league season!

Adopt-A-Players:

The Outfield Grass

@outfieldgrass

KingCorran

KingCorran
  • Members
  • 2,230 posts

Doing much, much better. I am currently on medical leave due to a back injury but its allowed me to get my mind on right. Looking forward to a much more active fantasy league season!

That's awesome news, HW. Glad you'll be back with us full speed... but even more so that you're doing better. It'll be a good year. ^_^

NWSportsGeek

NWSportsGeek
  • Members
  • 724 posts
Thank you for the positive wishes. Unfortunately I am going to have to give up one of my fantasy teams and I think the Dynasty league is the one that has to go. Just too much time and the league deserves more than I can give. I will continue in the keeper league though and look forward to the season.

Adopt-A-Players:

The Outfield Grass

@outfieldgrass

NWSportsGeek

NWSportsGeek
  • Members
  • 724 posts
So things did not turn out like I had thought they would. I will not be going back to work for quite awhile so I will have the time to continue with the league. I do really like being in the dynasty league and I am looking forward to the future.

Adopt-A-Players:

The Outfield Grass

@outfieldgrass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users