Welcome to Mariner Central
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Tacoma Opening Day Photo Requests?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

PositivePaul

PositivePaul
  • Members
  • 451 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Wine, Baseball, Photography, Faith, Music, Family. Not always in that order.
Leaving work in about 30 minutes to head up to Cheney. I'll be there shooting BP and the game, and whatever else I can get my hands on. If there's any players you'd like me to photograph, send me an email (paul - at - paulmphotography.com). I'm still not sure where I'm going to post pictures, but keep tabs on ProspectInsider, as Jason will be manning the computer...

Churchill's got the rosters up. Feierabend's the OD starter, but I haven't heard the rest of the lineups. Tui at third? Wlad in LF? RF? CF? Clement at C or DH?

I'm excited! I love Cheney, and I love Opening Days!
GS52 will always be my favorite player, even if he's no longer with the M's. Enjoy Dodgerville, George!

Next up -- Official Adopt-a-Players:
  • Adam Moore. 2010, For The WIN!
  • Rich Poythress. Number 2 in the 2009 M's College Bat draft 1-2 punch. A steal at pick #51!

Vidya

Vidya

Tacoma Aroma Homa

• Members
  • 10,648 posts
Paul, it must have been a great game! I was thinking about going, but got distracted. I have made plans to go tonight and watch Dickey pitch.

My 2014 AAP's:
James Jones, Rainiers outfielder extraordinaire.

Ji-Man Choi, Rainiers slugging first baseman.

Carson Smith, Rainiers bullpen.

PositivePaul

PositivePaul
  • Members
  • 451 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Wine, Baseball, Photography, Faith, Music, Family. Not always in that order.

Paul, it must have been a great game! I was thinking about going, but got distracted. I have made plans to go tonight and watch Dickey pitch.

I'd LOVE to be there for Dickey's debut. I saw him two years ago, when he still stank. I'd like to get that smell out of my brain.

And get shots of him like I got of Feierabend (awaiting upload on my computer at home)...
GS52 will always be my favorite player, even if he's no longer with the M's. Enjoy Dodgerville, George!

• Rich Poythress. Number 2 in the 2009 M's College Bat draft 1-2 punch. A steal at pick #51!

Lonnie

Lonnie

Demi-God... In Training.

• Dionysus
  • 11,670 posts
  • Interests:Wine, Beer, Wine, Whiskey, and Wine.. Did I say Wine? Oh, baseball! Gotta have some baseball! And Football!!! Wow, where did I put my glass of wine?

I'd LOVE to be there for Dickey's debut. I saw him two years ago, when he still stank. I'd like to get that smell out of my brain.

And get shots of him like I got of Feierabend (awaiting upload on my computer at home)...

You are a bloody tease. I hate you...

Lonnie

PositivePaul

PositivePaul
  • Members
  • 451 posts

You are a bloody tease. I hate you...

Lonnie

Blame my day job :shifty: :thumbdown:

Did you miss my two additions to the gallery???

Edited by PositivePaul, 04 April 2008 - 02:09 PM.

Lonnie

Lonnie

Demi-God... In Training.

• Dionysus
  • 11,670 posts
  • Interests:Wine, Beer, Wine, Whiskey, and Wine.. Did I say Wine? Oh, baseball! Gotta have some baseball! And Football!!! Wow, where did I put my glass of wine?

Blame my day job :shifty: :thumbdown:

Did you miss my two additions to the gallery???

Hey, that shot of Balentien is pretty darn good. The composition is great! What lens were you using?

Tell you what, I swap you a killer shot of Ichiro that I took at ST for one of Feierabend in his delivery!

Lonnie

PositivePaul

PositivePaul
  • Members
  • 451 posts

Hey, that shot of Balentien is pretty darn good. The composition is great! What lens were you using?

It's my favorite of the pre-game shots. I love the comp and the color (I cropped it just a tad for uploading here). I had the 400mm f/3.5 on the monopod. That turned out to be TOO much zoom for the batters at bat (as was the 300mm f/2.8 really) but I had my D1H with 80-200 f/2.8 for those shots.

Tell you what, I swap you a killer shot of Ichiro that I took at ST for one of Feierabend in his delivery!

I'm sure that can be arranged. Churchill was sitting with me, giving me an assignment to catch the ball coming right out of his hands, and I think I got at least one or two. That's actually a tough thing to do...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users