Welcome to Mariner Central
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Morrow throwing no-no thru 5

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DocMilo

DocMilo

Tequila Sunriser

• Members
  • 9,030 posts
No worries about trying to jinx him. I've got a bunch of fantasy guys going against him so I'ld like to see it stopped. Then again... Go :rolleyes:Brandon!

KC @ Toronto Gameday

Edited by DocMilo, 19 April 2010 - 04:31 PM.

DocMilo

DocMilo

Tequila Sunriser

• Members
  • 9,030 posts
Alex Gordon with a 9 pitch walk gets Morrow's pitch count up to 69 pitches with no outs in the 6. Can Brandon bounce back?

DocMilo

DocMilo

Tequila Sunriser

• Members
  • 9,030 posts
And it's over. Everyone can go back to what they were doing. Yuni drives a single to left followed by a DeJesus single. The 9 pitch walk foils the no-no.

Nothing here folds... move a long.

Señor Octobre

Señor Octobre

Everett Booster Extrodinaire!

• Home Run Boosters
  • 7,097 posts
  • Interests:el médico está en
Jays' Morrow Ks 17 in near no-hitter against Rays

Those things combined were more than enough to overcome the feeling of the missed no-hitter," said Morrow, who allowed only Evan Longoria's single with two outs in the ninth inning of a 1-0 victory over Tampa Bay on Sunday. "That would have been a great feat, but I'll start at a complete-game, one-hit shutout with 17 strikeouts."

box recap - cbssports

Morrow went 8.2 of no hit ball, 17 K, 1 H, 2 BB, complete game shutout. Jays sweep the Rays.
Mariner Central Adopt-A-Players: 

DJ Petterson
Victor Sanchez
Luis Liberato

Greg Halman RIP

http://compassrosy.com/<p> 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users