Welcome to Mariner Central
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

MCKL - New waiver order

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Dag Gummit

Dag Gummit
  • Members
  • 692 posts
By the way, Lonnie, what did you say shortly after calling my name? I replayed the video a couple times trying to catch it, but couldn't. :blush:
AAP Time:
Nick Franklin & Brad Miller - I'm calling it. By the time they retire, this graduated duo will break the MLB record for the most Double Plays turned as a team. That's what coming up together and being awesome together for your entire careers on the same team will do for ya.

Roenis Elias - LH SP that has thus passed his first "rough-road ahead" sniff test -- get AA hitters out with meh stuff. He isn't electric, but he's certainly interesting enough to keep an eye on and follow because he's only gotten better results while climbing the ladder.

Lonnie

Lonnie

Demi-God... In Training.

• Dionysus
  • 11,675 posts
  • Interests:Wine, Beer, Wine, Whiskey, and Wine.. Did I say Wine? Oh, baseball! Gotta have some baseball! And Football!!! Wow, where did I put my glass of wine?

By the way, Lonnie, what did you say shortly after calling my name? I replayed the video a couple times trying to catch it, but couldn't. :blush:

If I had spoken at least half way intelligible you would have heard me say "Yule Brenner", which was wrong to begin with. I should have said "Walter Brenan".

Lonnie

phredmojo

phredmojo

Curmudgeon

• Members
  • 2,720 posts

If I had spoken at least half way intelligible you would have heard me say "Yule Brenner", which was wrong to begin with. I should have said "Walter Brenan".

Lonnie

yeah, but you look more like gabby johnson :blush:
RIP Ichidman51............say hello to wildman and Ray_Oyler_fan...you will be missed my friend

Lonnie

Lonnie

Demi-God... In Training.

• Dionysus
  • 11,675 posts
  • Interests:Wine, Beer, Wine, Whiskey, and Wine.. Did I say Wine? Oh, baseball! Gotta have some baseball! And Football!!! Wow, where did I put my glass of wine?

yeah, but you look more like gabby johnson :blush:

Gabby, much like myself, was a hell of a good looking guy.

Or so I'm told...

Lonnie

phredmojo

phredmojo

Curmudgeon

• Members
  • 2,720 posts

Gabby, much like myself, was a hell of a good looking guy.

Or so I'm told...

Lonnie

lol
RIP Ichidman51............say hello to wildman and Ray_Oyler_fan...you will be missed my friend

TheZenador

TheZenador
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Didnt he do it reverse of this? I thought he said the first name was #20 and worked his way back to #1.

Oh yeah that's what I meant, made the wrong list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users