Welcome to Mariner Central
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Oh when de Saints, come marchin' in

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lonnie

Lonnie

Demi-God... In Training.

• Dionysus
  • 11,823 posts
  • Interests:Wine, Beer, Wine, Whiskey, and Wine.. Did I say Wine? Oh, baseball! Gotta have some baseball! And Football!!! Wow, where did I put my glass of wine?
Now THAT was a heck of a game. I was really torn between who I wanted to win - I'm more than a little bit of a Peyton Manning fan - but I'm also a Drew Brees fan at the same time. It hurts to see the Colts lose on a Manning mistake, but they guy was all-everything all year so a mistake was bound to happen sooner or later.

Anyway, congratulations to dem Saints!

Lonnie

JOlderdude

JOlderdude
  • Members
  • 2,535 posts
Most teams in the SB play like they are afraid to lose. It's often been a real conservative game until the end of the 4th quarter in the close ones.

Not this year. An onside kick to start the second half? Nothing conservative about that.

That was actually a good football game.

Pirata Morado

Pirata Morado
  • Members
  • 9,011 posts
  • Interests:Statistics, Theatre, Alan Parsons music, Astronomy, and of course, Mariners Baseball.
Great game! Great win by the Saints, they played well and deserved it. Congrats!

Señor Octobre

Señor Octobre

Everett Booster Extrodinaire!

• Home Run Boosters
  • 7,020 posts
  • Interests:el médico está en
Way to go Saints !

rockin' with the fess
Mariner Central Adopt-A-Players: 

DJ Petterson
Victor Sanchez
Luis Liberato