Welcome to Mariner Central
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Seahawks Gameday

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Vidya

Vidya

Tacoma Aroma Homa

• Members
  • 11,620 posts
Despite continuously falling down and dropping the ball the Seahawks finally manged to find the area of the field marked SEAHAWKS. Once they did they tried to give the ball to the Rams so they could find that area too. It didn't work. The league office must have called and told the refs to give the ball back to the Seahawks. That's really not compensation for throwing the Super Bowl, but we get what we get.

Now they can't seem to stop doing it. Seahawks lead 28 to 0.

Edited by Vidya, 13 September 2009 - 04:36 PM.

My 2014 AAP's:
James Jones, Rainiers outfielder extraordinaire.

Ji-Man Choi, Rainiers slugging first baseman.

Carson Smith, Rainiers bullpen.

Logan Kensing, Rainiers bullpen.

Jesus Montero, trimmed down and ready to go.

Sorry, Ji-Man, but really? Maybe when you get off the restricted list, Montero will have been promoted. 

Carson is doing a fine job, but Logan has been dominant and deserves recognition.

Pirata Morado

Pirata Morado
  • Members
  • 8,963 posts
  • Interests:Statistics, Theatre, Alan Parsons music, Astronomy, and of course, Mariners Baseball.
Good win for the Seahawks! Their division isn't as easy as it seems, the 49ers beat the NFC Champs Cardinals, so there are 3 good teams in the NFC West, it's not going to be easy to win it, but at least there's a good chance. I hope they win it.

But the Patriots make their debut today and I hope Brady comes back as accurate as before his injury-leave.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users