Welcome to Mariner Central
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Seahawks

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

muddyfrogwater

muddyfrogwater
  • Members
  • 1,405 posts
Ok, I'm going to TRY and follow an NFL season this year. When baseball is over it's generally a long wait for college basketball for me. The Seahawks used to hold training camp over at EWU here in Spokane. Those days are gone and we no longer get to join in the reindeer games. You know it's hard to be a Seattle fan when you live in the poor step sister to the east. We should at least get the Tacoma Rainiers or something, we're dying over here man.

I used to be deeply entrenched into this NFL stuff going back to the days of Jim Zorn & Steve Largent. Sometimes I think too much glitz and sparkle has been added to the game. Sunday mornings used to be a simple date with a nice girl, now the affair is more like a superficial blond with a boob job. So I shall try to rekindle what was lost and try to love again. I don't know if it will gain any traction for a nostalgic person like myself. If not then..... GO ZAGS!

I'm not here to judge. I'm just pointing out all of the mistakes you're making.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users