Welcome to Mariner Central
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Movie Of The Week

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

wufners

wufners
  • Moderators
  • 2,044 posts
The What the ---- Blanket
There's some language and Harry Potter spoilers in this one, for those of you who seek out such things.
That's spelled: Zduriencik

Sancho Panza

Sancho Panza
  • Members
  • 2,092 posts
If you like Guy Noir episodes, here's a good one.
There are some people so addicted to exaggeration that they can't tell the truth without lying. - Josh Billings

kevin_ess

kevin_ess
  • Flounder
  • 3,061 posts
Hugh.

wufners

wufners
  • Moderators
  • 2,044 posts
I've never played Rock Band and shamed myself greatly the one time I attempted Guitar Hero. So "Beatles: Rock Band" isn't exactly on my gaming radar, but dang . . . they sure did make an awesome trailer for it. By the looks of it, I'd guess it was made by the same guys who animate Gorillaz. At least the traditional stuff is. And if you've never seen Gorillaz before, they probably deserve their own link here.

Beatles: Rock Band trailer

Pirata Morado

Pirata Morado
  • Members
  • 9,011 posts
  • Interests:Statistics, Theatre, Alan Parsons music, Astronomy, and of course, Mariners Baseball.

I've never played Rock Band and shamed myself greatly the one time I attempted Guitar Hero. So "Beatles: Rock Band" isn't exactly on my gaming radar, but dang . . . they sure did make an awesome trailer for it. By the looks of it, I'd guess it was made by the same guys who animate Gorillaz. At least the traditional stuff is. And if you've never seen Gorillaz before, they probably deserve their own link here.

Beatles: Rock Band trailer

I've never been a fan of Rock Band or Guitar Hero, until lately that my brother bought Guitar Hero, the whole band kit, and he plays some mean drums.

As I play the guitar, the piano and the saxophone, I find odd to press some buttons, but for people who can't play an instrument, these games seem fun.

The Beatles one looks to be a hit, specially if you really can make many voices at the same time, that would be a blast!

wufners

wufners
  • Moderators
  • 2,044 posts
This guy is so good. Another episode of Simon's Cat.

Fly Guy

wufners

wufners
  • Moderators
  • 2,044 posts
Been awhile, eh?
At one point, I had the notion of keeping this a mostly classy list of links. With great liberties taken as to the definition of "classy." :)

But to hell with it.
I'm going to start giving in to my most pathetic of nerd instincts and simple amusements.
So ye be warned going forth. :hypocrite:

Skywalking
This is a "fake" song allegedly written for Empire Strikes Back in 1982. And it's mother skywalkin' awesome.
At least I thought so.
My wife was completely baffled by it. I think she loves me a little less now.
Rated PG for innuendo.

For those of you still looking for classy, the Simon's Cat guy has been busy. Check it out, he's got a few new ones up.

Simon's Cat Snow Buisness

Sancho Panza

Sancho Panza
  • Members
  • 2,092 posts
:lol: for the cat.
There are some people so addicted to exaggeration that they can't tell the truth without lying. - Josh Billings

wufners

wufners
  • Moderators
  • 2,044 posts
Fly

wufners

wufners
  • Moderators
  • 2,044 posts
There's some really neat stuff being done with video projection, but dang, this one is purdy.
The Ice Book

Crappy internet rage post read by a fancy narrator = lolz. "Beacuase" will forevermore be my favorite word.
dot dot dot

Sancho Panza

Sancho Panza
  • Members
  • 2,092 posts
Here are two commercials for Jolly Cola, a Danish soft drink. View in sequence, otherwise the second is less meaningful. Good music.

Jolly Cola 1

Jolly Cola 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users