And Willie does it to the Halos again
(with a little help from other exM's Yuni and Scott) 9th to tie it up...
- B. Butler walked
- B. Fuentes relieved J. Saunders
- W. Bloomquist ran for B. Butler
- J. Guillen lined out to deep center
- A. Callaspo fouled out to first
- W. Bloomquist stole second
- M. Aviles doubled to center, W. Bloomquist scored
- W. Betemit lined out to first10th to win it...
- S. Shields relieved B. Fuentes
- Y. Betancourt singled to right
- S. Podsednik sacrificed to third, Y. Betancourt to second
- J. Kendall grounded out to first, Y. Betancourt to third
- D. DeJesus intentionally walked
- W. Bloomquist singled to shallow left, Y. Betancourt scored, D. DeJesus to second
- J. Guillen struck out swinging
only THIS time it holds up...KC 2 | Halos 1
some comments from AngelsWin...
Really, Shields? A basehit to WIllie freakin Bloomquist. Good lord
Shields clearly is not trusted in close games anymore. Willie Bloomquist? On a 1-2 count?
And why didn't Willits try to steal 2B in the 9th? Bloomquist did.
Edited by lisa mariner, 02 July 2010 - 10:00 PM.